• Thread starter Thread starter PeterSym
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSym

Reaction score
Just downloaded the lfcmarshall update for january and wondering if theres been any changes to budgets etc? Like has there been any major overhauls at smaller clubs (preferably england) that would give me something to build on..
All answers appreciated, thanks!!
smile.gif

Here is a small quote from his thread

- Managerial changes
- January transfers to have been completed so far

- Contract changes
- Loans
- Edited CA/PA
- New owners
- Edited budgets
- amongst others updates

For futher questions, why not use his thread where you found the download.

Cheers

Oh I wondered when fm-base's very own comedian was going to comment.

I'd read that, I was wondering if anyone knew what they were

Oh I wondered when fm-base's very own comedian was going to comment.

I'd read that, I was wondering if anyone knew what they were

Eh, I was trying to help. Anyway, I edited the post but I think you wrote your rather ignorant answer before it.

For futher questions, why not use his thread where you found the download.

Ignorant is defined as being unknowledgable towards a specific subject, therefore it is you being ignorant and not me or my answer. Complete clown

Ignorant is defined as being unknowledgable towards a specific subject, therefore it is you being ignorant and not me or my answer. Complete clown

Eh, I was trying to help and hit "post" before fininshing my post. I was trying to direct you to the thread where you are most likely to get a good answer.

Have I in some way offended you today or at any other occasion, please tell me ?!

Just downloaded the lfcmarshall update for january and wondering if theres been any changes to budgets etc? Like has there been any major overhauls at smaller clubs (preferably england) that would give me something to build on..
All answers appreciated, thanks!!
smile.gif

first of all why not just A) message marshall B) ask on the thread or look through posts

second you nailed the definition of ignorance and are demonstrating perfectly for us what ignorance is Gold Star for you bro

oh and thirdly have a look at the file in the editor and look for your self

Irony lvl 100!

There is no need to be rude to members on the forum, especially when they are directing you to the right place...

Jesus, it's just a game, people need to relax a bit, go out for some chicken, maybe have some ***...:)

Well, to avoid further abuse, I think its best to close this thread.

I have really no idea what just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back