LI4M

Reaction score
Welcome to LI4MS DIABLO REINCARNATED TACTIC

Download the tactic here: LI4MS DIABLO REINCARNATED TACTIC

This year I have tried to recreate the famous Diablo tactic and I feel I have done a good job. Okay, its not a game breaker like the original but it does a very good job. I have tested the tactic with wolves and Stockport County and have had very good results with both.

The Formation
View attachment 27103

Tactical Information

OI's and training are handled by the assistant manager

If you get a red card remove one of the strikers.

Results

View attachment 27102View attachment 27101
View attachment 27084View attachment 27085

Last edited:
Looking forward to trying this in my west ham save. Few Quick questions...
1. Are corner routines working well for you and who should take them?
2. what type of goals do you concede most?
3. Any specific player types for the midfield players?

The corners are working well. The wingers should take them.
I'd say the goal I concede the most is where we lose possession high up the pitch and the opponent does a long ball over the defense.
Most of the goals will come from crosses from the wingers so you should ensure they are quick have good dribbling and can cross.

Heres an update from my Stockport County save. We absolutely ran away with it and finished 20 points clear from the runners up. We also scored over 100 goals!

View attachment 27001

Can you put up team and player instructions so I can create on iPad?

All roles are posted above in the first screenshot. All the players have default instructions.

just started using this first time with liverpool 2nd season and played 2 games won 6-0 and 8-0 but if you use the praise option in the shouts this will get your team doing great , Just a little tip there !! and believe me it works