just tested with west ham; defense is nice but im not scoring...

just tested with west ham; defense is nice but im not scoring...

20 mins after he posted the tactic you say you have tested it?....how many games? No chance to be fully fluid. Come on man, give it a chance!

i gave it a chance and i used ingame editor 2 get full familarity with the tactic.
tested it for 10 games.
go on test it yourself and you will see what i mean...

i gave it a chance and i used ingame editor 2 get full familarity with the tactic.
tested it for 10 games.
go on test it yourself and you will see what i mean...

I have played 1 full game as im not into using editor etc...i also play the full games as i like to actually play the game and not just whizz through it. BTW, i have a Southampton save and won my first game at home to Spurs 2-0, thanks

I have played 1 full game as im not into using editor etc...i also play the full games as i like to actually play the game and not just whizz through it. BTW, i have a Southampton save and won my first game at home to Spurs 2-0, thanks

I really have no idea why you feel like protecting this tactic since all i shared was my personal experience with it.
Never said it cant work for you, it´s just not working for me.

I really have no idea why you feel like protecting this tactic since all i shared was my personal experience with it.
Never said it cant work for you, it´s just not working for me.

Because people take the time to work on a tactic to have people 20 mins later stating its been tested! Move on!

so your telling me i cant say my opinion about a tactic on this forum?
never said this tactic sucks or something like this still your offended.
maybe you should overthink your attitude or just grow up....

so your telling me i cant say my opinion about a tactic on this forum?
never said this tactic sucks or something like this still your offended.
maybe you should overthink your attitude or just grow up....

FFS man. Im just gonna sit here and put my head in my hands. If you can't get the point now, maybe you never will. please move on, i think we have clogged up enough of this thread already!

Thanks for sharing. Hard to find a consistent 442 this year.

Hi Liam, thanks for sharing this tactic.

I have been using your tactic exclusively for about a season as I have had real trouble with creating my own this year. For the first half of the season we were fantastic, broke the club record of wins in a row (11) and scored 3 or more in 9 of those games, conceding no more than 1 goal per match.

All that is fine, but for me, the style of play is important as well, and I found the matches exciting to watch when playing with your tactic - there were plenty of shots, chances, crosses, just lots of action.

Now my question is, have you noticed a seemingly random decline in the effectiveness of tactics in a short space of time this year? Genuinely, it was like there was just one match where everything changed and we now haven't won in 9 games (against significantly weaker oppositions, on the whole, than we faced in the 12-match winning run). There were no changes made to the tactic, only basic rotation in terms of the personnel used, morale (collectively and individually) was high, form was good, and so on. I really couldn't have pointed to any negatives whatsoever by about December of the season.

Now, we create nothing against any team, and the few goals we've had have been set pieces and flukes. First half of the season so many of the passes were finding targets and we were consistently getting into the box. Now, all I am seeing is long balls to constantly offside forwards.

I really don't understand, because it is clear that this tactic can and does work, and works very well; I just can't come up with a reason why it has declined so overwhelmingly and so quickly. I have seen this happening with my own tactics, but not as markedly as in this instance. If you have noticed anything similar I would love to hear about it and if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

I will continue to test this tactic because so far, even with this blip in form, it remains the most exciting tactic I've tried this year. Thanks again Liam!