LI4MS Ultimate CCC 4-3-3 (12.1.1 patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter LI4M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

LI4M

Reaction score
Hello guys this is my first tactic thread so be kind. After numerous years of downloading tactics off FMbase i thought i would develop my own for you guys to use. I have been having great results with my beloved Stockport County.

The Tactic is a quick 4-3-3 with a DM. The defense play a quick short passing game the aim is to pass it to the DM(playmaker), who then plays a short pass into the two center midfielders they will then look to pass into the forwards.

View attachment 219797
Suggested players

Sweeper keeper -
First touch, Rushing Out, Anticipation, Creativity, Acceleration and Pace in addition to the standard Goalkeeper attributes.

Right full back -
Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Acceleration, Pace and Stamina

Left
full back - Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Acceleration, Pace and Stamina

Ball playing defender - Heading, Marking, Passing, Tackling, Technique, Composure, Concentration, Creativity, Decisions, Determination, Positioning, Jumping and Strength

Limited defender - Marking, Tackling, Determination, Positioning, Jumping and Strength

Defensive midfielder - Marking, Tackling, Concentration, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Work Rate, Acceleration, Stamina and Strength

Deep lying playmaker (MCR) -
Passing, Tackling, Technique, Composure, Creativity, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork and Strength

Advanced playmaker (MCL) -
First Touch, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Decisions, Flair, Off the Ball, and Work Rate

Left Striker
-
Dribbling, Passing, Decisions, finishing Flair, Off the Ball, Teamwork, Acceleration and Pace

Right Striker -
Dribbling, Passing, Decisions, finishing Flair, Off the Ball, Teamwork, Acceleration and Pace

Center Striker - Dribbling, Finishing, First Touch, Anticipation, Composure, Off The Ball, Acceleration, Agility, Balance and Pace

Opposition Ins
truction

• Leave to assistant manager but always close down and show to weak foot on attacking midfielders and strikers
Match preparation

• [*=center]Very high on attacking movement until 100% fluid.
    [*=center]Low on attacking movement once 100% has been reached.
Team talks

• [*=center]If favorites to win the match - Aggressive i expect win
    [*=center]Against bigger teams - Passionate Impress me
Always passionate i have faith on all players
Half time

• [*=center]If winning - Calm well done
    [*=center]Losing/drawing - Aggressive I expect better

Tactic Download
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21257506/LI4MS+Ultimate+CCC+4-3-3+(Stockport%2C+Dec+2018).tac

All feedback welcome

Last edited:
This is a really great tactic for someone to make first time!!! :) Thanks Liam keep up the good work! Highly recommend it anyone done wonders with my team!

Thanks for the feedback Sh4ymus glad to hear its working for you!

Back