Liedson

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
My first job as Aston Villa manager was to sign a striker with good experience and good goal-scoring records.
Look no further than Sporting Lisbon's Liedson. Having scored over 100 goals for Ronaldo's old club the uncapped striker (eligible for portugal or brazil) signed for a measley £5million.

A reporter asks how he will fit into the squad;
" His pace is blistering and he will score goals"

First game:
Pre-season
Feyenoord 2-2 Aston Villa

Feyernoord scores
De guzman
Tommason

Aston Villa scorers
Liedsonx2

Not a bad way to introduce yourself

nice, he always seems to score a ton of goals on mine he is currently at everton and got footballer of the year

He came 2nd in Footballer of the year on mine when he signed for Tottenham.
...and he scored against me 7 times in 3 matches. (thankfully, one was a 3-3 cup match which I won on penalties, one was a 4-4 draw with Liedson scoring twice, and the last was a 3-2 must win league clincher at White Hart Lane. How I never lost to them I'll never know)

Yeah he's a very good striker mate :) Wish I could sign him for my Q.P.R team lol :P

dont underestimate him & his age. i had a torrid time against him in 1 of my games where he played @ newcastle and at age 34 (after 3 seasons), he loved to nick a hat trick against me in most matches =/

I reckon he's probably one of the most consistent and clinical strikers on the game

irl im not the biggest fan of his recent portuguese nationality even tho he is a great player, single-carrying scp on his back. he is a great player, funny thing before he went to football he worked in a super market, late found player, huge talent wasted

I'm currently playing with Sporting C.P., Liedson was injured all the pre-season and first 10 ten matches. Had to use some alternatives, but since Romagnoli and Vuckecvic are quite decisive, my strikers are scoring some times ( Helder Postiga, Derlei). Liedson came back from injury and I'm starting to give him some minutes to play. Wondering what happens when he reaches his normal level.

i have just signed him in my frankfurt game hes 34 my assistant says i should offload him but as i only have 2 other forwards (i only play 1 up front) 1 who is my main man and the other is a german regen who is ment to become epic so i decided to bring in a player with experience, although hes made most his games from the bench hes still got 2 in 9 which isnt to bad i dont think ill start him unless my main forward gets injured but even for a season he seems a good buy dispite his age

Back