kiidforce

Reaction score
This is a quick introduction, im taking the role of Arrigo Sacchi, former A.C Milan, Parma and Italy Coach. I will answer any questions and try to improve anything that you may think is wrong. Also i will be updating every 10 games or so, and try to add you up to date on all the news in game also. And one more thing ive not enabled transfer budgets, so no-one will be brought and sold untill january. Thanks for reading. SKY SPORTS
View attachment 202229

View attachment 202230
As Billy Davies vacates the Nottingham Forest managerial hotseat, an Italian comes in to take his place. Former Milan boss Arrigo Sacchi is the man who replaces Billy Davies. – Following the media circus surrounding Davies's failed venture, Sacchi will get on with the task in hand without commanding headlines, something which the club sorely needs at this moment in time.

Arrigo Sacchi who signed a two-year deal said this;
"I'm very excited - it's a wonderful football club which has great traditions which should be embraced," Sacchi toldForest's website.
"I'm passionate - I want us to play good football and play on the front foot.
"I think there are some very talented players in the dressing room and we'll be looking only to enhance that and do well with them.
"I like to think of myself as hard-working, honest and a winner."

The 65-year-old is an experienced manager at the higher level and has succeeded in making clubs a success.Sacchi will have to wheel and deal in the transfer market should he wish to bring in new faces, Forest owner and former chairman Nigel Doughty stated his financial backing will stop at the end of next season, whether the club has been sold or not. He’ll still subsidise player contracts signed during his time as chairman as the club adapts to a new financial structure prior to Financial Fair Play being enforced during the next few years. He has also placed the club in the hands of a local investment bank who will deal with any potential takeover bids should Doughty wish to sell up.

Over the course of the season we may see the effects of new financial constraints at the City Ground as Arrigo Sacchi and Frank Clark try to deliver success via a new means, but there is proven Championship quality within the squad as it stands and if the new manager can get them performing as well as we all know they can, there is much to look forward to.​