Life without football?

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
It often crossed my mind, "what would life be like if the beautiful game was never invented"? what sports would you be interesting?

I couldn't really live without my football now, I support Manchester United but am also a football fan and like to watch all levels. Could you imagine how boring the weekends would be? If football was never invented, i'd proberly be a bigger supporter of Rugby than I already am.

What about you guys?

A life without Football, would not be a life worth living :'(

if it wasn't invented at all it wouldn't be that bad because we wouldn't know what it was, and my second sport is rugby, but i wouldn't play it. i hate cricket, i play golf like twice a year at the drivin range.

but if it was took away from us now, life would simply be ***** imo.

A life without Football, would not be a life worth living :'(

"i am dissapointed to hear people say football isn't a matter of life or death. i believe it is much more than that" :)

ermm, im pretty sure it was bill shanks, might be wrong though

I thought it was Bobby because at Goals theyve got that quote on the wall XD and I thought it wsa, not sure though lol

We wouldn't have to listen to Americans calling it Soccer anymore :) But apart from that, there would be a gaping hole in my life :(

I thought it was Bobby because at Goals theyve got that quote on the wall XD and I thought it wsa, not sure though lol

im not sure now lol its a great sayin though!

still, a life without football now would just be complete ****, nothing worth living for lol

simple, life would not exist without football, Adam stole the apple off the tree of evil to play Hackey Sack with :D

i would rather cut off my own left ******** and feed it to my dog than live life without football.

Probably be in America trying out for the San Diego Charges football team in the NFL.

"i am dissapointed to hear people say football isn't a matter of life or death. i believe it is much more than that" :)

It was Bill Shankly. Also this was the actual quote. 'Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that'.

If football was abandoned now I would be distraught however if it was never invented I am sure most of us would of turned to another sport.

I'd turn to Cycling and Cricket, but my weekends would be empty in truth.

It would suck if football just disappeared of course. I think most of us would be truly gutted.

As people have said though, if it wasn't invented and I never knew about it, I'd probably just play more games than I already do.

Back