diggers

Reaction score
I'm las Palmas at the start of my first season. I've so far gained a 4 million pound transfer budget from selling some players and I was wondering who to sign. I'm fairly unfamiliar with this league and I'm looking for some players to take me up to the Liga BBVA and stay there? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

Quite difficult:

1) Dont look to buy players to take you to the BBVA AND stay there. Take it one step at a time. Look at players who will promote you and give you a nice cup run and once there you'll get a similar budget to invest on players to help you stay.

2) Not sure what the non-eu situation is in Liga Adelante but there are two Brazilians that wouldnt cost a lot and do a brilliant job: ENIO (Plays for JEONBUK) and Bare (in the Middle East - actually look in the middle east/arab leagues - go to the geographical area look for the tab/window called top clubs and look at each one to find a LOT of hidden gems). They are not young but they ll give you at least two very good seasons. Look also at PINGA (Santos - less than 450k and a brilliant player).

3) Cristian Danalache - if he deigns to come will be a goal machine again for a couple of seasons. Plus he's Romanian ie EU

4) Try to get Mattia De Sciglio on loan - he's a god at fb. Look at other loan options.

5) Look to see if any of T Drage/S Strandberg/Alex Milosevich/E Sviatchenko/ Selnaes/ M Svensson/Bard Finne/Yannick N' Djeng/Sid Ahmed Aouedj deign to come to you.