Playing Football Manager Remotely?

craig9045

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering whether anyone has played FM remotely?

My reason for asking....

At one of my jobs i work in a call centre and they dont mind me playing on my phone when we are quiet. I've tried bringing my laptop in to play FM but the boss caught on and wasn't very happy (not PAT testing equipment and visibly playing games etc lol)

So i downloaded Log Me In, which is a remote access utility that has an app for the iPhone. I can access my laptop from work from my iPhone via the remote access BUT when i load football manager it just loads a blank screen on my phone when i know that FM is up and running on my laptop.

Does anyone have any experience of this? If so what remote access program/app are you using? I'm going to download all that i can find to test them against eachother and hopefully one of them will work through my iPhone!

It would also have more uses than just for when i'm in work, if i can find a remote access programme that allows me to play FM it means i have handheld access to full FM from anywhere with a WIFI connection.

Sorry to waffle on, would love to hear your idea's/thought's.

Craig

Yeah, I don't think you are going to be able to play FM on a phone considering it was created for a PC.

Maybe, i can do anything else that i could normally do on my laptop from my phone though. FMRTE and Genie scout both work via remote access, it just makes me wonder why FM doesn't work.

Its not as if i need any processing power or extra visual power through my phone, because the laptop is still handling that.

If i find a way i'll let you know!

Set the game to 'windowed' mode in settings. I read about someone else with the same problem and this sorted it.