19mdh89

Reaction score
Quick question. I've loaded a database with the top leagues in england along with every international player so that these teams become manageable and the small international teams do not just play with greyed out players. I also ticked 'add players to playable teams'. Finally, in the editor I have made all teams in the world the same rep, professional and given them top youth facilities.

Will these settings mean that when the current players at smaller nations retire etc, regens will come through to fill these places or will they eventually just go back to playing greyed out players?

Basically... will the game possibly create more regens from the 'smaller' countries?

Unless you have the leagues loaded, not many regens will come through (compared to leagues that are active).

ticking "add players to playable teams" only adds players to teams in the loaded leagues.

Unless you have the leagues loaded, not many regens will come through (compared to leagues that are active).

ticking "add players to playable teams" only adds players to teams in the loaded leagues.
Does a league with "read-only" works too? Or it have to be set to playable?