Lille - 2nd Season - £17,000,000

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
Need a player who is similar to Hazard, getting massive offers for him left and right and thought I may offload him and bring someone like Henrique to take his place?

Any ideas?

Playing Champions League football this year.

Which position do you play him at?

edit: I wouldnt sell him though

AMC.. He keeps stating that he's unhappy and I won the league last season without even having to start Gervinho so I still have him.

Keep him mate, I don't think there's another one like Eden. Anyway, Conca is a good shout. Not as impressive, but a good player.

Well any other big signings? I need a top striker and a top CB. CL pedigree.

Have you sold Rami? Check Sakho, don't know if he'll join, but he is CL pedigree and a top CB. For striker... Uhm, I'd say Yaya Sanogo, one more season and he is banging them in. On the plus side, they're both French. On the minus[?] side, Sakho might turn out out expensive.

Rami was on loan, Gone back to Valencia, he was my best player after Hazard.

Top Striker eh?
Kevin Gameiro, Loic Remy (natural position is AMR tho', but he is a beast as a Poacher when playing in attack, and if you need an AMR - he's a beast as inside forward)
Christian Benitez, Danny Welbeck, Giuseppe Rossi, Khouma Babacar, Bafetimbi Gomis?

as for CB:
Sakho, Rami, Howedes, Rod Fanni (believe it or not), Mbia, Kolo Toure (even tho he's old, in end of first season i think he gets TL-ed), Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Shawcross if you could snap him up or Phil Jones?

Nolan Roux as ST is a decent call too. And don't forget Varane for CB.

I sold Hazard for 37.5m going into my 3rd season. Brought a couple of strikers in (Lukaku and Jonathan Viera) and changed from my narrow diamond to a 4-1-2-3, very attacking an exciting.

Landreau
Chretien - Galeano - Alderweireld - Taiwo
Sandro
Cabaye - Sissoko*
Gervinho - Lukaku - Guarch​

Truly made the side my own :$

Sign Guarch <2m and Galeano <7m.

Signed Babacar, he's scored 2 in his first two games. With Hazard supplying him, he can't go wrong.

Back