• Thread starter Thread starter IrishAnto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Started a game with Lille. Tottenham offered £6mil. for Debuchy, accept or reject seeing as he's my best RB...?

There is a thread for this kind of stuff, the Deal or No Deal thread but I don't want to sound like a mod.

I would reject it just because it's Tottenham, but you should reject it anyway because he's an amazing right back and he's home grown, potential captain for your team.

He's worth a lot more than £6 million.

Yeah refuse. The game always offers silly money for your best players.
I have a player worth 6.5mill and most clubs want to buy him for say 7.5-8. He's not transfer listed. So wouldn't sell one of my best players for that. Keep him and if he wants a new contract give it to him.

You stay classy......

Started a game with Lille. Tottenham offered £6mil. for Debuchy, accept or reject seeing as he's my best RB...?

definitely do not sell him. you can't be selling your best players in the first season. Unless you can get Sime Vrsaljko. Then you could consider selling him if you really want to. (I still wouldn't)

There is a thread for this kind of stuff, the Deal or No Deal thread but I don't want to sound like a mod.

I would reject it just because it's Tottenham, but you should reject it anyway because he's an amazing right back and he's home grown, potential captain for your team.

He's worth a lot more than £6 million.

Thanks.

Yep, in future use this thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back