• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 863

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Anders Lindegaard says he is not at Old Trafford 'to pick my nose' and vows to fight for more Manchester United starts.

More...

So what they're saying is, a goalkeeper is being competitive with the other gk? Wow. That's a first.

He looked good yesterday, SAF should give him a run of games.

Looked more assured than De Gea.

He looked good yesterday, SAF should give him a run of games.

Looked more assured than De Gea.

Believe Fergie said Lindegaard would be playing against Leeds.

But also, Watching last night, I think Benfica thought that De Gea was in goal. So many long shots ;)

He did look good last night.

Ferguson must be considering giving him some more games to test him further.

Kelly Dalglish asked Ferguson if Anders Lindegaard would be keeping his place last night and he spat his dummy out at her. Miserable old ****. Seemed like a fair question to me.

Kelly Dalglish asked Ferguson if Anders Lindegaard would be keeping his place last night and he spat his dummy out at her. Miserable old ****. Seemed like a fair question to me.

He said on monday, Lindegaard would face Benfica, and De Gea Chelsea; yet people (in media) are going on like he was dropped... AVB had the same reactions for reporters after Leverkusen over Torres

Wasn't the "I'm not here to pick my nose" comment made months ago? I definitely remember reading it sometime before the season if I recall correctly.

Back