LinkBucks.com

Reaction score
As you may, or may not, have seen recently, whenever you click on one of the links in Redders' sig, you view an FMBase page via the above site - LinkBucks.com. When you go on the site, it explains how for every link you post on any site ( bebo, fmbase, facebook, twitter, tec etc. ), you recieve cash in your bank account. The basis for their thinking is that someone ( theoretically ) is making money ( or just recievin a few extra views in our case on here ), so you, providing the link, should be able to "claim your share" of the profits made due to you posting a link.

So to sum up, you are paid to post up links on other websites via them, LinkBucks.com, and what I wanted to know was if any of you guys have ever heard of/used this site, and what your thoughts are of it.

The reason I'm asking first before registering is because I've heard stories, not necessarily from FMBase members, of people having money stolen from their accounts from sites such as freebiejeebies.com and freeagadgets.net16.net, which have both been previously mentioned in threads by other members of this site.

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any replies, positive or negative, Chris ;) :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Bump (H) ;)

I am confused, you get money for putting links on linebucks.com and then if it people click on this link, you are able to make money?

I am confused, you get money for putting links on linebucks.com and then if it people click on this link, you are able to make money?

It's LinkBucks.com :P

And yeah, because if,say, someone e-mails around a youtube video advertising their company, and everyone they send it to looks at their companies site, then they are more likely to make money....

So this site pays you ( although I've heard it's a rather low amount ) to advertise other site, while at the same time advertising LinkBucks.com

If you click on one of the links' in Redders' sig, or visit LinkBucks.com, you can find out more about it. I'm just wanting to know if anyone has used it and what they think of it....

Ahh cheers I'll take a look, can't believe I thought it said Linebucks xD

Linkbucks looks a bit different ;)

Is this not spam?

Nope not really. He is asking for opiniions on the site and hasn't signed up.

Back to the site:

It's genuine and works, but the payout is extremely low (like $0.0001 per click).

No, because I'm not advertising the site, or promoting it, I'm wanting to know if anyone has ever heard of it/used it before. The only reason I explained what it was is because JackFulham was unsure as to what it was....

Back