chrisb1986

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Just wondering whats the best thing to do when you are linked with clubs. Im Crewe currently (5th Season) and am in the championship and basically selling everyone with any value to keep afloat. Normally id stick it out but as its a network game think i might move on.

Anyway i keep getting linked with bigger clubs with larger budgets but never seem to get a offer. When i am the fravourite for a post and am asked if im intrested i always decline to comment as i dont want to P*ss off my current chairman, Also i dont actively apply for roles for the same reason.... is this the right approach to take? any tips to help me move on to someone bigger? Cheers

i don't think it's the right approach. if you want to move on, you should declare your interest in the job. they are more likely to offer you the job then.

Ok Il give it a go later. Just a bit scared about not getting it and being hounded out of the current club by the fans lol

Make two saves, Chrisb...It what I did if I find an interesting job avaible. So you won't get worried about being kicked out and pi$$ them off :)