Lionel morgan

strachjames

Reaction score
Lionel Morgan was an absolute legend on CM 00/01 AND CM 01/02. I didnt however realise how good he was in real life or how good he could have been as it turned out. Go to this address. The guy cuda been something special. If any1 has info on other gems off old footy managers that went to waste post the links up here. i wanna hear about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Morgan_(footballer)

lol 'Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name'

does he even exist?

realy bad knee injury ended his career he was at windoldon was a quality player u could get him free in january on 1 o the football games

Just like jerome thomas,i mind in my bolton game on o3/04 he was tranfer listed by arsenal took him on trial and never looked back was a real gem and look at him now langushing in pompey reserves and hes reported to be released in the summer to cut costs he was possibly one of my best finds,and darlington at lb and wade small and there was cb ben chorley as well,then leeds usta go inta admin got robbo,lennon and milner for bt 3mil altogether those were the days

if all wat happen to Lionel Morgan is true. i feel really sorry for him he sounds like he could have been a real gem. but unfortunatly u get get injuries that dont go away

Back