List of quality Croatian youngsters for FM 10/11

Milan Badelj (AMCRL) was quality for me in my PSG game. Similar player to Modric, albeit not as good

This is a good thread. I'm currently in a game with Zagreb, and looking to get as many young Croatian players in as I can. Thanks.

A Thread when I justed needed as I am currently managing in Croatia right now and I have no idea who to buy

i've not got fm open right now, but theres a fellow in the chelsea reserves or under 18's i forget which called matic who's pretty good. not sure if he's from croatia or not.

i've not got fm open right now, but theres a fellow in the chelsea reserves or under 18's i forget which called matic who's pretty good. not sure if he's from croatia or not.
hey Gaffer, he is Serbian :D he turns out pretty decently too, i picked him up for my Deportivo save a while back and always keep an eye on him, he looks alot better in this save though ;)

Matej Delač (Chelsea)
Ivan Kelava (Dinamo)
Marko Livaja (Hajduk)
Šime Vrsaljko (Dinamo)
Ivan Tomečak (Dinamo)
Andrej Kramarić (Dinamo)
Mario Ticinovic (Hajduk)
Domagoj Vida (Osijek)
Credit to Mataa123 for finding them, took from here.

Good list there might take a look at some. Every time someone suggests another player or you think of more put them in the OP so we can all see them all. Just makes it easier :)

Zvonko Pamic AMC and Alen Pamic DMC/MC from Rijeka become quality players too

Rijeka got poor staidum and training facilities so maybe they can become batter if they train in some club with top facilities

When you manage Hajduk you should try to buy Kramarić and when you manage Dinamo you should try to sign Livaja and put Livaja on poacher and Kramarić on complete forward. That should work well.