listened keenly Vs. listened passionately

Ursulla

Reaction score
In team talks most player would listen keenly ,and then among all of them there would be one who rather listen passionately...So my question what is difference between those two reactions? which one is a better stronger positive reaction ?

In team talks most player would listen keenly ,and then among all of them there would be one who rather listen passionately...So my question what is difference between those two reactions? which one is a better stronger positive reaction ?

Listened passionately of course, I would persume it would light up green when he listens passionately.

Listened passionately of course, I would persume it would light up green when he listens passionately.
No it doesn't light up green...If it were green I would assume it is stronger...But the fact there is only one player vs. all other players may incline it's stronger...or not...

Last edited:
No it doesn't light up green...If it were green I would assume it is stronger...But the fact there is only one player vs. all other player may incline it's stronger...or not...

its stilla good thing he listened passionatly so dont worry.

Depends on what you're looking for.

Keenly: is defined as something done sharply, or with precision and clarity
Passionate:
[FONT=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]having, showing, or caused by strong feelings or beliefs.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]I'd be in the frame of trying to use their mentality to my advantage. The guys who listened keenly are more likely to listen and follow your instructions, while the guy who answered "more passionately" is driven by emotion. He's more likely to get sent off, of chase after and catch hopeless ball.

Neither is "better", just different types of players to manager.
[/FONT]

I would persume it would light up green when he listens passionately.

o.png

Parrot count #3. You can tell it's a copy because he even made the same spelling error!

So at half time talk while most of my players are listening keenly there is one who listen

passionately...I'm telling him that he was superb even though he had a low rate of 6.4 ,he
becomes happy with moral boost...
The first minute on the second half he gets a red card for breaking the bones of an
opponent...
So my queston is how to deal with overzealous players...Is there anything I could do to make
him follow my instructions like the rest of the squad...
What should I said to him in half time to cool down his over enthusiasm...
What kind of touchline shout would help in such a case...
An expert who knows how to deal with too much positive mood is needed