Literally no one wants to join Man Utd, 2014-15 season...WHY?

• Thread starter Thread starter cutwolf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

cutwolf

Reaction score
A short list of players that won't even discuss terms with United (I've just replaced Fergie on his retirement, Utd are beaten Champions League finalists, finished 2nd in prem last season).
Hulk
van Persie
Fuchs
Di Maria
Javi Martinez
Willian
Jesus Navas
Aly Cissokho
Benzema
Fabio (Fergie shipped him off to PSG...left me with a pretty threadbare squad of over 30s. Hence urge to spend £90m budget...if only the odd player fancied a game at Manchester United for many thousands a week...Fuchs is incredible, he's unhappy, wants to play in the Premier League and has just signed for Villa over United. What is going on? England just won the world cup. Is this a bug?)
Kwadwo Asamoah
Nicolas Otamendi (in fact, anyone from Porto it seems)
Alba

What happened to all the mercenaries? All I can guess at is that world war III has erupted, and it is something to do with football and United are the nazis.

how did you manage before and what did you achieve?? It might be your reputation rather uniteds!!

Its probably as said above more to do with your reputation, did you set it as international footballer at the start? if not its likely most high profile players wont want to play for you.

Most of those players are playing for clubs that are rivals of Manchester United...I'm surprised that Hulk won't but Fabio would never talk to you if he was shipped off a season ago....To be honest, with the names you are going for, and the clubs they already play for it's not that surprising. Don't get me wron, Manchester United are a great team (I support them) but stealing players from real madrid etc.....wouldn't happen in real life unless they transfer listed them...

International footballer, albeit with Wales...so yes, possibly. I understand the Madrid ones, but it's a little much to suggest that half these players wouldn't even talk to United - Porto accepted a 17m bid for Hulk, and he wouldn't even listen to my offer. Rodwell and M'Vila both turned me down in January. Top of Premier League by 9 points, still in all 3 cup competitions. Madness. Although Arsenal just replaced Arsene Wenger with Martin Jol (last job - taking Fulham down) and Ranieri is in charge of world champions England. I think it's just one of those 'funny' saves..

To be honest that does sound very odd, Hulk usually talks to anyone i signed him with Tottenham in another save no problem, maybe as you say its just a very strange save you have going on i cant see why the likes of Rodwell, M'vila and Hulk wouldnt even entertain the idea of joining United.

It happens, you can take a team to the title and champs league finalist when considered major outsiders, have a staggering budget available and still only be able to attract a pension drawing Adebayor at that point. Im having similar issues in my Fior save. It's hard to strengthen when you can't find the materials.

Have you tried to unsettle players via the media? be patient and buldoze them!

check when they signed their contracts ... if a player has just signed specially a long contract it can be very difficult for them to want to move somewhere else

Back