Live - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 927

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hull's relegation will be confirmed if they fail to beat Wigan in Monday's early game at the DW Stadium.

More...

Like we didn't know that Hull are nearly down!! No point talking to a machine though :P.

I expect Wigan to walk all over Hull tonight.

Hull will go down.

I'll be pleased.

1-1.

sorry hull fans but i for one will be glad to see the back of hull. the only thing remotely interesting about hull was phil brown

Bullard, please do not stay with Hull City. WE LOVE YOU. :'(

Just to let you all know if your not watching it already...

Wigan 1-2 hull

Atkinson & Cullen scorers for hull :S they have put a real make shift team and turning wigan over XD

and Tash Dowie "Ian Dowies" neice i beleive has just put Everton 1-0 up in the Womens F.A cup final

i have made an observation... although most of them are blatantly crumpet munchers... some of them are well FIT! an added incentive to football :P

Wigan 2-2 Hull

Gohuori 3rd minute of stoppage time, shame for hull

there now mathematically gone... would have been funny to keep it up until the last day XD

For **** sake.

Now we've gotta play them again next season.

Probably the only six points that you're guaranteed. ;)

I joke.

Its alright max, your sure to beat em ;) an everyone else in the country will want you to XD

i dont like hull either, they bore me to death!

But... why do we all dislike hull so much really, they haven't done much wrong?! lol

Arsenal equalise Kim Little penalty

Its alright max, your sure to beat em ;) an everyone else in the country will want you to XD

i dont like hull either, they bore me to death!

But... why do we all dislike hull so much really, they haven't done much wrong?! lol

Arsenal equalise Kim Little penalty

They're just not a Premier League bunch of players. Some of them would struggle in League One. I can see them going down again in a couple of years.

They have a few half decent players though, i do know what you mean though lol

Faye White own goal

Arsenal ladies 1-2 Everton ladies HT

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Arsenal ladies 2-2 Everton ladies

julie fleeting

Glad Van Persie can finally start again, a shame that it's too late to win anything, but meh.

Vela also getting a game which pleases me.

United won the resreves play off beating villa 3-2 on penalty shoot out after ending 3-3.

Diouf scored 2 and Macheda 1. Delfounso[sp] scored brace and i dont know who scored other.

foster saved 2 penalties and scored one himself

Back