Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 302

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Avram Grant's first game as Portsmouth boss sees his side take on Man Utd on a busy day of Premier League and FA Cup action.

More...

Avram Grant's first game as Portsmouth boss sees his side take on Man Utd on a busy day of Premier League and FA Cup action.

More...

Aston Villa 2 - 2 Tottenham

For me this game has got draw written all over it, two very tough outfits with Spurs travelling away from home. If i had to go out on a limb and pick a winner i'd have to go for Villa.

Blackburn 3 - 1 Stoke
I really can't see Stoke getting anything but convincinly beet at Ewood park, but i think it might take Blackburn sometime to win the game.

Fulham 1 - 1 Bolton
Fulhams wondeful form last season has started to fizzle out during this one and bolton are one of those teams that are so hard to break down 80% of the time. I rekon an equaliser will be scored in the last 10 minutes.

Man City 4 - 0 Hull
Phill Brown will be crushed today and i will for once enjoy seing Man City win, Mark Hughes and Phil Brown in my opinion don't deserve their jobs, but if someone has to go then i say bye bye Phillip.

Portsmouth 1 - 2 Man Utd
Grants first game in charge? Can't be too much hype about that surely, its only Avram. Portsmouth to take a 1-0 lead then be out classed and lose 2-1.

West Ham 2 - 0 Burnley
Shocking start to the season but if anything will get them a win its a home game against Burnley, not so good on the road and West Hams support is second to almost none.

Wigan 1 - 3 Sunderland
Wigan absoloutly embaressed last time out and Sunderland will be brimming with confidence after beating Arsenal.

Back