Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 877

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham and Manchester City kick-off the new Premier League season on a busy day of Saturday football.

More...

come on spurs i really wanna see city flop after spending millions again :D

Aston Villa 2 - 1 West Ham

Blackburn 0 - 1 Everton

Bolton 0 - 1 Fulham

Chelsea 4 - 0 West Brom

Sunderland 1 - 2 Birmingham

Tottenham 2 - 1 Man City

Wigan 1 - 1 Blackpool

Wolves 1 - 1 Stoke

God. It's quite unbelievable how much I hate each of these teams. Can only hope for a terrible earthquake with the epicentre in the centre circle at ***** Hart Lane.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Blackpool will get on following their promotion. I think they should fancy their chances going to a rather weak Wigan side aswell.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Blackpool will get on following their promotion. I think they should fancy their chances going to a rather weak Wigan side aswell.
Yeah, I am looking forward to watching Blackpool...although I wouldn't call Wigan 'weak', especially not under Roberto Martinez!

Everyone seems to be tipping them to go down.

Maybe because they werent expected to get promoted and where tipped to go down to league one. but they proved the critics wrong but their squad is far from capable of beating the likes of west ham and other bottom half teams.

Maybe because they werent expected to get promoted and where tipped to go down to league one. but they proved the critics wrong but their squad is far from capable of beating the likes of west ham and other bottom half teams.
I think he was talking about Wigan, not sure.

What a day today should be..

Spurs vs City (1 o' clock)

Hayes vs Bath (3 o' clock)

Chelsea vs Brom (5 o' clock)

What a day today should be..

Spurs vs City (1 o' clock)

Hayes vs Bath (3 o' clock)

Chelsea vs Brom (5 o' clock)

So your wish is for Spurs to lose, Hayes to win and Chelsea to lose?

This Wigan - Blackpool game has been awesome to watch.

0-3 so far at half time.

Blackpool are top of the Premier League !

Last edited:
blackpool look pretty good but I don't knowif Wigan were just inept/unlucky and made them look better than they actally are. I've got 20 on blackpool staying up

Aberdeen are beating Hamilton 4-0 thanks to a Paul Hartley Hatrick of penalties on his debut !

Back