Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 702

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham travel to Bolton in the first of seven Premier League games on a busy Saturday in football that also features four SPL games, a full Championship programme and the FA Cup first round.

More...

Super Vincent Pericard lol, i met him when he played for Pompey.

Last edited:
Yessssssssssss Ebanks-Blake you ******* legend. 30mins left fingers crossed.

Bournemouth spanking Tranmere. Good day so far today, Bournemouth winning, United drawing, Spurs lost and Everton drawing

We deserved to lose 3-0, Bebe was atrocious. Ji-Sung Park that was absolutely incredible, what a ******* goal.. what a goal I actually cannot believe that. Was not expecting such ******* tekkers by Ji!

Will be a tough game for Portsmouth. They are the team to beat atm but Derby playing some good stuff as well. Especially at home.

A good point for us but an undeserved one.

Bannan ran the show for Villa and Albrington's touch for his goal was excellent. We were shocking and couldn't compete with Villa's high pressure. Murphy and Greening never had any time on the ball. Thought Villa were very unlucky but we were never going to get anywhere lumping long balls up to Dempsey and Dembele. Was definitely a game where we needed Bobby. The Fonz was looking pretty good as well but needs a bit of confidence but certainly a handful to any defence. What else impressed me was that Villa's team was all British and Irish except for Brad.

Gutted to see Baird and Salcido go off injured which means we have no recognised left back for Chelsea on Wednesday.

Good 3 points for us, thought we were gonna through it away again. Good day and good result.

Back