• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Man City v Everton is the early kick-off before the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea get involved among seven later Premier League fixtures and a full lower league and Scottish Premier League programme.

More...

Arsenal

Szczesny
Sagna - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Gibbs
Song
Ramsey - Arteta
Walcott - RVP - Gervinho.
Subs - Fabianski, Rosicky, Santos, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Frimpong, Chamakh

Bolton

Jaaskelainen
Steinsson - Knight - Wheater - Robinson
Eagles - Muamba - Reo-Coker - Pratley - Petrov
N'Gog
Subs - Bogdan, Tuncay, M Davies, K Davies, Boyata, Gardner, Kakuta
(Cahill out with illness)

Liverpool
Reina
Kelly - Carragher - Skrtel - Enrique
Henderson - Lucas - Adam - Downing
Carroll - Suarez

Wolves
Hennessey
Stearman - Berra - Johnson - Ward -
Jarvis - Henry - O'Hara - Edwards - Hunt
Doyle

Lampard on bench for Chelsea. Torres starts up front.

VDV and Sandro start for Spurs. Defoe out with a virus.

Hatem Ben Arfa on bench for Newcastle. Martin Olsson starts for Blackburn.

Last edited:
Probably our best line up possible out today :)

Friedal
Walker Kabs King Benny
Sandro Parker
VDV Modric Bale
Adebayor.

Sandro and Parker holding will give a very very solid platform to build on.

"Danny Murphy has created more scoring chances for his side (21) than any other player in the top flight."

<3 <3 <3

1-0 Adebayor pinches the ball, lays of VDV perfectly and a classy finish into the top corner. Great goal. COYS

Half-time: Wigan Athletic 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur
Van der Vaart, Bale.

I'm Nervous about the NLD next week :(

Spurs winning 2-0 AWAY

Were drawing 0-0 HOME

Liverpool 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Diame scores it.

Wigan have come out guns blazing.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Full-time: Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Van der Vaart, Bale, Diame.

We really did our best to throw this game. Should have been wrapped up at least 3-0 in the first 45 minutes. A lot of work to do at the back still. Generally a good job by King and Kaboul, but Walker (in the 2nd half) and Assou-Ekotto had mediocre defensive displays today.

Thankyou Spurs for giving me the only 4 points on the predictions. Got it spot on

Would just like to express my hatred for huddersfield for ruining my 7 team accmultor in the dying moments.

And also Dundee, for ruining my 14 team accumulator.

</3

Thankyou Spurs for giving me the only 4 points on the predictions. Got it spot on

I got 11 points so far. Predicted a win for Everton though, and that bit me in the ***.

I would like to kill you, if that's OK with you. :D

Feel free to do so - in less than 2 hours Olimpo play Arsenal (That's an argentinian, corrupt and dislikeable version of your gunners), and after Everton's defeat, getting beaten here would turn this into a very, very grim weekend.

Feel free to do so - in less than 2 hours Olimpo play Arsenal (That's an argentinian, corrupt and dislikeable version of your gunners), and after Everton's defeat, getting beaten here would turn this into a very, very grim weekend.

Olimpo nicked two late goals to nick a draw eh? Btw, Arsenal de sarandi have someone called Lisandro Lopez in their side?

Back