Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 975

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Championship side Reading host Aston Villa in the first of Sunday's FA Cup quarter-finals.

More...

Great first half by Reading, and a great second half by Villa.

As for the other games, I predict Everton 3 - 1 Hull and Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke.

Come on Everton! Need a win today to get back on track after our dissapointing losses to Sporting and Spurs. I reckon 2-0 to us.

i feel gutted for reading they have done so well and hopefully chelsea can beat stoke today i reckon stoke will give us a good game

Yeah unlucky Reading thought they were gonna get an upset today. 4-2 in the end was a bit unfair.

Unlucky Reading, they had a good first half but when Villa came out 2nd half they where a different team. And i thought there 2nd goal was the best.

Like Billy said i predict Everton 3 - 1 Hull, but i think Stoke will shock us here and it will be Chelsea 1 - 2 Stoke.

What a second half from Villa, Ashley Young came out a different player and Carew is a beast from the penalty spot, credit to reading had me practically in tears at half time.

Carew was so clinical for Villa, and Young was a different player aswell, he went after every dead ball and was going into a lot more challenges.

Feel so bad for Reading, and wanted them to go through as we might of drew them in the next round :(

yess get in 1-0 chelsea frank lampard :) we need to stop giving them throw ins otherwise they could eventually score from one they have already come close a few times :S

That Yakubu penalty incident was never a penalty:@ Great goal from Tom Cairney though:)

Went to the game, and i'm gutted, but proud, not many teams can say they got to last 8 of the fa cup and score 2 past villa!

abousolety fantastic shame they didnt stay the same in the second half i maybe 13 but i know we deserved much much better

get in there 2-0 brilliant header from terry and another fa cup semi final :) and hopefully another fa cup win at the end of the season

Great result for us 5-1 good to see Arteta scoring again! I hope donovan stays as well after he scored a great goal today.

****, my predictions were correct until Everton piled on the pressure at the end. :(

Back