• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K
I

iNickStuff

Maybe the BBC Sport guy called in sick today XD

Mods close and delete this thread if necessary should another come up:

Manchester United host Liverpool in a clash for different reasons whilst Chelsea look to redeem themselves for defeat to underdogs Blackburn in the Carling Cup at Stamford Bridge:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8578714.stm

It will come up soon, this is pointless.

Can't make the game today, trains are ****** up, South-West Trains are so shitttt

Ok,I'm sorry if it has annoyed you.Today's just been a good day for me and some of the actions have obviously not sat well with the FM-Base community.

*Banned*

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Can't make the game today, trains are ****** up, South-West Trains are so shitttt

How far do you live from Craven Cottage?

Only a thread at the end of the day. Anyway, Fulham to beat City 2-1. Chelski to beat Blackburn 3-0. :)

Come on Liverpool :) Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford to go to a United v Liverpool game XD

Or we could just use this thread in sted of the BBC one? :S It's not pointless Max..

Ok,I'm sorry if it has annoyed you.Today's just been a good day for me and some of the actions have obviously not sat well with the FM-Base community.

*Banned*

What the **** does that mean? Lol

Come on Liverpool :) Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford to go to a United v Liverpool game XD

Or we could just use this thread in sted of the BBC one? :S It's not pointless Max..

I meant I was going to get banned..:S

I saw that Redders was on this as well so was a little bit scared..:P

How far do you live from Craven Cottage?

Only 7 Miles that is from my house to ground, plenty of traffic and buildings to go around, engineering works mean I can't get to Wimbledon :'(

My only other option is to a bus.

I meant I was going to get banned..:S

I saw that Redders was on this as well so was a little bit scared..:P

Redders isn't scary, just a disgruntled Boro fan ;)

Only 7 Miles that is from my house to ground, plenty of traffic and buildings to go around, engineering works mean I can't get to Wimbledon :'(

That is quite far..:S

...then bus is the answer :D

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Redders isn't scary, just a disgruntled Boro fan ;)

Lol,very true.:D

Yeah it is a bit pointless isn't it, the BBC guy will post a thread sooner or later.

Why not wait until half way through the game and then do it?

But whatever.
Yeah I agree.

*Banned*
You are making loads of pointless threads like the 'newspaper' one and everything, even if you were trying to help it is pointless.

Same, what does it mean?

Yeah it is a bit pointless isn't it, the BBC guy will post a thread sooner or later.

Yeah I agree.

You are making loads of pointless threads like the 'newspaper' one and everything, even if you were trying to help it is pointless.

Same, what does it mean?

Ffs.

1. Ok,point made.My mistake.

2. It was a proposed idea.

3. Read my reply.

Stop going off-topic. The thread is not pointless.

Ok.Moving along swiftly.

Chelsea to lose 1-0.Kalinic to score and Lampard to miss a penalty imo.

Back