Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 991

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool host Chelsea before Manchester United travel to Sunderland, while it is the final day of the Championship season.

More...

theres too much to ****** watch...

i wana watch wednesday v palace, blackpool v bristol and liverpool v chelsea XD

the rubber buttons on my sky remote are gonna be burnt with all the flicking today!

dont you just love the climax to a season!!!

its epic, the games havent even started and my nerves are shot to shreds already! there wont be any post season lack of football blues cos theres more footy in the world cup!!

Ye you cant beat a world cup year!!! :P

update of my remote controls condition: "i don't think he's gonna make it through the day" XD

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Oh and its Blackpool 0-1 Bristol

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Crystal Palace!!!

Alan Lee, header from a corner

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Too much adrenalin!!!

Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Crystal Palace

Leon Clarke, great finish!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Blackpool 1-1 Bristol

Brett Ormerod

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Sheffield Wednesday 1-2 Crystal Palace

Darren Ambrose!

Sheffield Wednesday are on their way down!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

WOW drama!

Wednesday 2-2 palace

minutes remaning!

Blackpool 1-1 Bristol FT

Swansea 0-0 Doncaster FT

Blackpool are in the play offs

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Crystal Palace FT

what a great game... watching a game that meant so much cries out for a relegation playoff part of the league.

there was more passion in this game than there is in the playoffs ever!!

although it has kicked off big style at the final whistle between the fans lmao

What a game at Hillsbrough. How didn't Palace win that!!

I really dont know, but you will struggle to find more drama or passion anywhere in football all season!

a fantastic advert for english football and the championship!

i was on the edge of my seat watching the palace game it was an awesome game start to finish all i can say is Get OUT Wednesday

I watched the Wednesday - Palace game and it was very good to watch from a neutral point of view, I even found myself yelling at the screen when there was a bad miss. Feel sorry for the Wednesday fans, obviously I can't imagine how it must feel to be relegated.

i felt sick watching liverpool v chelsea my stomach felt horrible it got a bit better when drogba gave us the lead and then when lampard made it 2 i felt alot better and knew it was our three points

Just read on BBC that Ajax have a goal difference of +86 even though they lost the title.

Just read on BBC that Ajax have a goal difference of +86 even though they lost the title.

Unrelated to the thread, but a fun fact none the less. You wouldn't think it was possible would you? oO)

Just shows how **** the dutch league is. the gap between the top few and the rest is ridiculous!

Just got back from Fulham vs West Ham

Our reserves had a field day, West Ham should really get relegated if I am honest, battle for 10th place midweek, Fulham vs Stoke :P

Just got back from Fulham vs West Ham

Our reserves had a field day, West Ham should really get relegated if I am honest, battle for 10th place midweek, Fulham vs Stoke :P
What was the score mate?

surely berbatov needs to be sold now as a chelsea fan i would welcome him to stay but my god his awfull.

He is not awful. He's having a confidence crisis and is missing everything at the minute. The fee was always too much but he does some very good things for United and quite often he is crucial to starting a key move. He's missed a lot of chances this year, feel quite sorry for him to be honest. He's a very good player and his technique is crazy but he just cant score these days.

Back