• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 483
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Nottingham Forest and Leeds meet in the Championship ahead of the day's big Premier League match between Liverpool and Arsenal.

More...

Forest leading Leeds 1 nil at the moment through Dexter Blackstock, will be watching **** vs L'pool game at the pub.

1-1 Leeds have equalised through Lloyd Sam.

It's going to be a tough opening fixture for us today. A new season with the same familiar problems, we lack reliable cover in Central Defence, and our Goalkeeper issues are as worrying as ever, if not more so. Wenger says the keeper who starts at Anfield will be his number one this season, he also said that one of our four keepers will go on goal, probably Szchezney (sp.) who is too inexperienced this season, says Arsene. I think now is the time for us to bid for Shay Given, with Mancini confirming that Joe Hart, for now at least, is his first choice, Given is only 34 and surely the promise of Champions League football and being first choice is too good to turn down. Still, our attacking options look exciting, and this will be a good test for Walcott and Nasri to show their World Cup exclusions were a mistake. Where we end up this season depends largely on what happens at the back.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

1-1 Leeds have equalised through Lloyd Sam.

Why was it given to Sam? I thought Sanchez Watt scored?

Stupid Wes Morgan!

Oh well. A draw is better than nothing I suppose.

Not the best start to the season Gibbo, and you should have been a few up by the time Leeds scored tbh.

Not the best start to the season Gibbo, and you should have been a few up by the time Leeds scored tbh.

I didn't see half the game buddy, I didn't get in from work till 5am :@

But from reading the reports, I agree - should have put the game to bed in the first half by the looks of things!

Oh well. We had a slow start last season then went on that 18 game run. I'll keep the faith :)

Leeds will be back to being the small time pretenders that they really are sooner or later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back