• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Norwich host Stoke, Wolves play Fulham and Bolton take on Man City in Sunday's Premier League games, while West Ham meet Leeds and Middlesbrough clash with Birmingham in the Championship.

More...

No City fans around?

Kolarov/Milner/Aguero in, De Jong/Clichy/Johnson out.

Can't see why Clichy has been replaced...

Think this will be a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win for City with Dzeko to score and probably Kun will have a massive say.

Then again in the PL predictions league I think I'm in 146th place so it will probably end up being a Bolton win.

I'm goin for a 0-0. Bolton will make life difficult for City. Even though went for 2-2 on predictor, changed my mind

Ah Clichy has taken a knock in training, that's why the Serbian tank is playing.

Steinsson thinks he can keep Aguero/Silva in his pocket...

We will see Gretar. oO)

Hope Silva and Kompany have good games for my fantasy team :P Nice result for Leeds, 2-2 with a last min equaliser. Overall game it sounds like a fair result. Ill take it

Going for a 2-1 to City. Hopefully Cahill has a good game as he's in my Fantasy team. Hope Kompany/Silva/Aguero have good games too as they're also in there.

Should be a good'un though. Can see City lining up like this -

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Kolarov
Barry - Toure
Milner - Aguero - Silva
Dzeko​

So solid all over the team..

"53.3% - For the first time ever in the PL (116 games) Stoke have recorded more than 50% possession in a single match. Patience."

Wow.

Going for a 2-1 to City. Hopefully Cahill has a good game as he's in my Fantasy team. Hope Kompany/Silva/Aguero have good games too as they're also in there.

Should be a good'un though. Can see City lining up like this -

So solid all over the team..​

its a 4-3-3 according to SS

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Barry Toure Milner
Aguero Dzeko Silva​

its a 4-3-3 according to SS

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Barry Toure Milner
Aguero Dzeko Silva[/CENTER]

I've stopped listening to SS ever since they reckoned Villa would play a 3-4-2-1.

Doesn't really matter in the end. Agüero is going to be further up the pitch all the time and Silva is going to be in the center and slightly further down the pitch regardless of where they are put on the teamsheet.

Back