• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham host Liverpool in the first of four Premier League games on Sunday, with Man Utd taking on Chelsea later, while Rangers play Celtic in the SPL and Southampton meet Birmingham in the Championship.

More...

I'm looking forward to all the games, especially United - Chelsea, the Old Firm and, only because I support 'Pool, Liverpool - Tottenham. S'thampton against Birmingham should be a good game too!

Think it was Bramble. 2-0 now-Bendtner

Bendtner scored!?

No, Woodgate own goal. And if you were going to make a smartass remark about him not being able to score he did score two for Denmark against Norway and assisted last week.

man city 1-0 up. No prizes for guessing who scored. In case you don't know, Aguero

Aguero scores AGAIN. Golden Boot contest already hotting up.

Sunderland 3-0 up now. Gardner with the shot tiny deflection in

wow. Southampton gubbing Birmingham 3-0

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Man City 2 Fulham 0 Aguero again.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Fulham have pulled one back. Don't know who though. was on the bog

Took Aguero out of my fantasy team for Dzeko two weeks ago, since then he has scored 5 goals.

OptaJoe on Twitter: "8 - Sergio Aguero has become only the 2nd player to score eight times in his first five Premier League games (after Mick Quinn). Arriviste."

fulham 2 Man City 2. Murphy

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

fulham 2 Manchester City 2 FT. Excellent point for Fulham. 2 points dropped by City. lol

Martin Jol you legend.

2-0 down then drew 2-2. Deserves plaudits especially since it was against meanest defense in the league.

Back