Live text - Man Utd v Middlesbrough

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 626

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd look to close the gap on Premier League leaders Liverpool as they host Middlesbrough.

More...

lame game, ronaldo is just terrible if i were ferguson i would just sell him to real and get a handful of cash and buy other players which are better...1-0 lucky win again for utd...will they keep it up?

Wouldn't say it was a lucky win. Was a deserved win and they could have scored many more and Ronaldo "would of put that away last season" many times.

Better performance from Boro. Arca needs to go, had enough of him - constantly wants too long and the ball and his ability to play the killer ball is outweighed by his ability to make a pass that would put us in danger.

ONeill is industrious, but his passing isn't good enough. He played ok though. Riggott I am still not sure about, and Wheater should of cleared the cross for the goal so that was disappointing, he seems to be "doing a Reading" this year.

Alves looked better, but still poor, great turn at one point just couldn't keep shot down, still seems lightweight. Mido not even on bench again, another injury? cash in on him in January. Shame Johnson was injured as well think he could of caused Neville a few problems at LB in the last 10mins.

Very similar to how Arsenal played the other day.. aside from liverpool this week, every other big team is struggling it seems...

boro..are struggling they should sell their best player--tuncay...cuz they need money or else they will never get anywhere, all the big teams are struggling..as i have said many times, ronaldo should be let go of now hes loosing his touch...also this is liverpools season:) finally liverpool will win a title along with CL maybe

boro are struggling so they should sell their best player cos we need the money? that makes no sense in so many ways

hes probably not our best player, although i love him downing probably is.

we dont really NEED any money our owners pretty wealthy but we do need to sell if we want to buy which we clearly do but selling tuncay for 8m or whatever has been quoted is pointless

what can 8m get you these days? its barely gonna make the team improve more than keeping tuncay would. if anything id sell mido as his hearts not really in it and hes not that good, i dont like players that dont want to be at the club.

we do need a goal scoring midfielder, a right WINGER and maybe a left back but a new manager might not go amiss

lol downing is the worst player on your team mate...he cost you what....5-6 points because he cant put the ball on net from 11 yards out??? that describes...TERRIBLE, and it happened 3 times not once...tuncay really is something special, and u are right bout 8M not getting anything nowadays because it cant...afonso alves is just still not awake yet...id like to see them spend in january if they wanna stay up

Worst player in the team?

Haven't seen Middlesbrough play much/at all in the last 5 seasons have you?

lol i love people whos opinion of downing comes from the 12minutes of england football he gets a season

yeah he hasnt really scored as much as anyone would like this season but his performances are still consistently the best of anyone in our team. how many times did ronaldo miss from less than 11yards against us yesterday? is he TERRIBLE?

sam, u know what i mean by downing being the worst on the team, and RONALDO IS TERRIBLE...! HES NOT EVEN GOOD ROFL...HES BALL HOG, HE DOESNT WORK, IF HE LOSES THE BALL HE DOESNT TRY TO GET IT BACK, HES STUPID SOMETIMES BECAUSE HE LUNGES IN TACKLES, AND HES 100% LAZY...RONALDO SHOULD BE SOLD BY FERGIE!

Sorry but if you call someone who scores more than 40 goals in one season, the world player of the year etc... rubbish...you know nothing.

lol, im pretty sure i know more then you, and tell me how is he doing this season? i dont give a **** how good he played last year, how good is he this yeaar?

TERRIBLE. thats my answer and my opinion, i know hes the best player in the world...i know hes good...its called sarcasm:S idk if u heard of it

Well he still has 8 goals in what, 15 games? Not bad for a terrible footballer. Would walk into any Premiership team with those stats.

Sarcasm, yes I have heard of it, lowest form of wit I hear.

Grammar & Punctuation - you heard of it?

haha by agreeing ronaldo is terrible you totally negate any argument you may have had - i was being sarcastic you clearly dont have a clue about football at all. i was actually hoping for a sensible bit of banter about football here but im afraid i only banter with people who know something

rofl w/e i can guarantee i know more about football then both of you together, but w/e im done talking to you losers...

im sorry but anyone with the opinion ronaldo is terrible knows probably the least about football of anyone ever. and me and redders would pwn you

and remember when boro shat on steaua, i do

Back