Live text - Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 522

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool host second-placed Chelsea after Newcastle hit back to earn a draw against north-east rivals Sunderland.

More...

lol @ Lampard sending off, horrendous decision from Riley, pathetic. 20minutes to go ish Chelsea not really threatened in this second half and Liverpool hit bar a moment ago.

If liverpool dont win with Lamps off they dont deserve 2nd nevermind the title.

Also are they only playing 1 up front at home?

Wish Gerrard would stop hitting the first man off every corner.

Yes it appears so Greg, they left Keane out so only had Torres (or Ngog?) Kuyt is playing RW and hasn't done too badly, Liverpool should be winning and deserve to win but that sending off was horrendous.

Sending off was harsh. Kuyt is playing well but his final balls are always poor. Think it is just going to finish 0-0.

Harsh? It was the most ridiculous sending off I have ever seen, he wont he ball clearly and how Riley didnt see that (from the ball going that way?!) I will never know, Lampard was stunned and I think everyone else was also.

Goal Torres! deserved and good header, where was Cech?

LOL @ Boswingwa, nutcase, Riley is awful!

EDIT

Well done Cashley! 2-0.

Last edited:
how can that ref justifying his wage today sent off lampard for nothing and lets boswingwa get away with that, joke of a ref! all in all liverpool good for points in the end but could of been very diffrent if the ref had some balls!

We were always in control though. Is a disgraceful sending off but I thought we were dominating anyway.

LOL @ Boswingwa, nutcase, Riley is awful!

EDIT

Well done Cashley! 2-0.

Indeed, how Bosingwa wasn't given a red card for that is beyond me. The linesman who was a yard away even flagged for it and Riley just gives a throw-in. Well played.

Lampard decision was really poor too, Gerrard made an almost identical tackle a few minutes earlier except he didn't get the ball or the man. Only good decision Riley made all afternoon was booking Gerrard for the dive he did on the edge of the box.

terrible decision on Lampard in my opinion. Bosingwa should have been sent off, but it doesnt matter because he will end up getting suspended by the FA. Benitez is an idiot because he waited so long to put Babel in...Chelsea was playing in 10 men and the dumbie was still playing with 1 forward..

Good win but we all know United are going to win their title back :D

If liverpool dont win with Lamps off they dont deserve 2nd nevermind the title.

Also are they only playing 1 up front at home?

terrible decision on Lampard in my opinion. Bosingwa should have been sent off, but it doesnt matter because he will end up getting suspended by the FA. Benitez is an idiot because he waited so long to put Babel in...Chelsea was playing in 10 men and the dumbie was still playing with 1 forward..

Ok I'm going to say this once. We aren't playing with just one forward. Gerrard is playing off him. If it was anyone but Gerrard you'd notice this.

doesnt matter. hes not playing as A FORWARD! hes playing off him cool. w/e im not going to argue with him

Back