Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 481

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Celtic host Arsenal in the first leg of their Champions League qualifier, while there is also action in the Premier and Football League.

More...

im sorry :|

yh i predict 1-1 i think the young guns might bottle it..if they can get a 1 goal the nerves will go and they will be fine..

arshavin's on his champions league debut 4-0 again anyone? unlikely imo.

Last edited:
I have just had a change of mine arsenal are going to win only if vela is player ooo i love that kid 1 word fantastic

it is the worst match the world could of ever made i prefer watching 6 year olds play than Arsenal and Celtic

it is the worst match the world could of ever made i prefer watching 6 year olds play than Arsenal and Celtic

1st you would preder to watch 6 year old play ewwwww :P

2 some 1 give this guys a slap
to top teams fighting to get in the cl errr hello gunna be a class match

0-2 arsenal the game finshed.

Full credit to celtic tho played very well first half and could of got a goal ahead but arsenal stuck in well. I think arsenal have changed alot from last season imo if arsenal would of played that game last season i think arsenal would of been like 2 goals down by half time but they stuck in when they were unsettled and the whole squad have fully re-acted to the loses of toure and adeabyor..positive result:)

2nd leg here we come!

Last edited:
Back