Live - Tuesday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea can go four points clear at the top of the Premier League with victory at Hull, as Wolves and Wigan face FA Cup replays.

More...

Hullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll^^)^^)^^)
1-0 hull:D

(danny welbeck for preston|))

Look on the bright side of life Danny. (You're right) :)

Anyone know if this is on TV?

I have my doubts if Hull can hold on.

Anyone know if this is on TV?

I have my doubts if Hull can hold on.

Not sure Max, tho im watching Palace on setanta at the minute well good game completely outplaying wolves.

1-1 drogbaaaaaaa quality freekick. we should win if we can keep up making chances.

Not sure Max, tho im watching Palace on setanta at the minute well good game completely outplaying wolves.
Cheers for the reply.

I'm guessing by Setanta you mean ESPN? If so I'm gonna watch that, got a soft spot for Palace :)

Great goal by Drogba for Chelsea

Cheers for the reply.

I'm guessing by Setanta you mean ESPN? If so I'm gonna watch that, got a soft spot for Palace :)

Kilmarnock v Celtic, is on ESPN.

Oh, and it's 1-0 Kilmarnock

Cheers for the reply.

Yeh your right its ESPN, i have a soft spot for palace aswell grew up in palace when i was younger:) have alot of good friends there. Tho its not a 'great' game of football just great atmosphere and good approach play from palace which is nice flying tackles everywhere aswell.

Yeh Drogba's goal was good...Damnit.

Last edited:
Palace is on ITV4

Just found outXD lol! We've got this cheap guide thats wrong says ESPN should of checked before i told you sorry Max just made myself look like a idiot.

2-0 Palace well deserved butterfield scored twice.

Perfect Hat-trick for Butterfield today.

Header
right foot
left foot

Quality.

Great performance by Palace, still playing well even if they are in Administration and just lost Moses, good on 'em.

Butterfield - Immense performance.

Palace 3-1 Wolves
Hull 1-1 Chelsea

Well deserved win for Palace completely out-played Wolves all game if they(wolves) carry on like that in the league they will get relegated. Chelsea dropped points with drogba back? Getting abit complacent me thinks or the whole terry situation getting to them? Which one i dont know.

Haha... Hull got a draw. Didn't see that coming.

or utd cracking up the pressure. Now arsenal slaughter them on sunday please.

UTD

Back