• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Cardiff and Reading meet in their play-off semi-final second leg for a place at Wembley, while there is a repeat of the FA Cup final as Man City meet Stoke in the Premier League.

More...

Come on Reading, don't like Dave Jones! Hope Shane Long scores, good player.

Sounds like Tevez got another peach of a goal. Again. Guys so classy

My dad has a £10 bet at 1/12 odds for Reading to win 2-0. Come on!

Should he go, City will find it very difficult to replace him, top class player

Pretty much agree with that. Love watching him on the pitch. Always gives 110% or more. Like a striker version of Scottie Parker-fully committed to the cause

Pretty much agree with that. Love watching him on the pitch. Always gives 110% or more. Like a striker version of Scottie Parker-fully committed to the cause

Whatever his motives are for maybe not staying, you cannot argue with his skill, and commitment on the pitch. Such and important player for city, much as i love watching him play It would make me happy t to see him turn out there next season, makes city that much weaker.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

careful Madrista will kick off :P

Stopped taking him seriously when he said city wouldnt miss tevez that much

Whatever his motives are for maybe not staying, you cannot argue with his skill, and commitment on the pitch. Such and important player for city, much as i love watching him play It would make me happy t to see him turn out there next season, makes city that much weaker.

Definately. Thing is, Balo showed he could be more of a capable replacement in the cup final. Great composure and attitude, and work ethic-for a change. If he carries that into next season-there could be major problems for other teams defences

Definately. Thing is, Balo showed he could be more of a capable replacement in the cup final. Great composure and attitude, and work ethic-for a change. If he carries that into next season-there could be major problems for other teams defences

he did have a very good game, but i wanna see what he is like next season, under consistent pressure. Big season coming for him, even bigger if Tevez goes.

LOL at Zabaleta getting ****** and storming out of the field.

Whatever happens, Shane Long will be playing prem football next season

Nice to see reading doing well as my mum was in the same class as Brian Mcdermott. He was only 1 of 2 boys who did cooking :D

Well, Tevez now tied with Berbatov as Prem League leading scorer. Desperate to see Tevez's 2nd goal-apparently it was an absolute stunner. Carlos don't leave the Prem-PLEASE!!!!!!

Back