• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 953

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello,

As the title say's, I'm Liverpool (just started) and have £45m to spend, and I'll be needing the following:

Wingers x2
Deep Lying Forward

Plus, any young players who I can nurture into world beaters.

Cheers.

How did you get that much to start with!? I've just started a game on 11.3 and I get £20million!

But as for a winger, has to be Eden Hazard. He also fits the "nurture into world beaters" category as he is completely amazing! Possibly Neymar as an alternative to him also.
Also, go for Moussa Sissoko as another wonderkid. Beast of a DM/CM.

Not sure on a Deep Lying Forward I'm afraid, not a position I usually use myself!

How did you get that much to start with!? I've just started a game on 11.3 and I get £20million!

But as for a winger, has to be Eden Hazard. He also fits the "nurture into world beaters" category as he is completely amazing! Possibly Neymar as an alternative to him also.
Also, go for Moussa Sissoko as another wonderkid. Beast of a DM/CM.

Not sure on a Deep Lying Forward I'm afraid, not a position I usually use myself!

If you say you'll win the league, I think you get £27m, then if you go to boardroom, and adjust budget it'll allow you to have £45m for transfers.

Eden Hazard
James Rodriguez
N'Zogbia
Ashley Young
Vaclav Kadlec

Id go for Sanchez and Hazard on the wings. Barrios for deep lying forward. Even though he plays best as a poacher he can score for fun no matter where plays.

Eden Hazard, Alexis Sanchez, Ashley Young, Renato Augusto
Neymar, Giuseppe Rossi (awesome!)

Nice one lad's. Any others, perhaps less known that're still as good?

AMR/L - Jefferson Farfan, around £12m; Gervinho (solid performer), roughly £17m; Nene [PSG], £16m
AMR - Chinedu Obasi (naturally ST but great on RW), £16m
AMK - Bryan Ruiz, £16m

ST - Chinedu Obasi; Nilmar, £22m (minimum release is £52m but offer the former); Luis Fabiano (only downside is he's 29 so only a few years left in him), £21.5m minimum release; Stefan Kießling, £18m (highly recommended).

If you want someone for free try Ewerthon, looks like he's got something in him, yet to try him though.

Back