Liverpool 1st Season - Any young players with great potential

daisuke

Reaction score
Sorry I have been away from this forum and FM11 for a really long time so I forgot how did I play last time and forgot how to search for the young players with great potential..

I found this but the list is too long ><
Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids and Young Talents

Can someone shortlisted me the best (and cheap - possibly under 15M or most preferably under 10M pound) youngsters in the game for each position?There are too much to choose from from the sites that list the wonderkids so I am hoping you guys can list me the most recommend youngsters in each position (since every FM series has their own famous youngsters). My lappy is too slow so I can't afford to search all of em by myself >< Thanks in advance.

The only new 1s i can think of are
1) M'Baye Niang (Striker) is about £6m-£8m
2) Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Goalkeeper) Not sure on price but hes under £10m

Danny Da costa- RB = Leverkusen
Felipe Anderson -AMC = Santos (i think)
Leandro - Striker = Gremio
sime vrsaljko -CB = Dinamo Zagreb ( i think)
Leandro Damiao - Striker = Internacional
Zakaria Labyad - MC = PSV
xherdan shaqiri - Winger = FC Basel

And the two TottenhamBoi Mentioned

you also have players such as Douglas Costa AML - Shakhtar/ James Rodriguez - Porto AMR

If you have been away from the game for a long time i suggest you read up on the guides in the FM12 Player section on how to get the best out of the youngsters

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83180-complete-how-train-tutor-my-players-thread.html

[URL="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83182-5-considerations-when-sending-young-player-out-loan.html"]http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-players/83182-5-considerations-when-sending-young-player-out-loan.html

[/URL]

Your Liverpool squad is already pretty talentet so i would recommend to use Wilson, Coates and Kelly as future central defenders. Kelly and Coates is my preffered combo and both get supergood after a couple of season and they can also deliver from day 1. Robinson is the perfect backup for Jose Enrique and will take that position after a couple of years. Flanagan is also pretty talented but i like to bring in another more offensive minded right back as a talent on RB.

Sterling and Coady also are pretty talented and can become good but they take alot more time on my games to get really good and i often quit playing on my saves before they get good enough to play every game.

Striker = V.Kadlec(S.Praha) is still a good buy on FM12. Can get him for around 1-2mp but sometimes i have to pay up to 5mp
Striker = Carlos Fierro you can sign him for under 1mp early on
Striker = Mbaye Niang. Hes only 16 but already is playing for Caens first team and is quite a talent on FM12
RB = Romario(Vitoria) always worldclass on my games 1-2mp at the start
RB = Sime Vrsaljko also worldclass around 1mp
Winger = J.Hoilett think hes quite cheap in the start of the game. Have bought him for 5-7mp
Winger = X.Shaqiri also very talented and around 6-8mp
Winger = Gaston Ramirez hes on a season long loan at the start and if you buy him when hes still on loan you could buy him for around 5-6mp. After his loan he becomes crazy expensive. Hes my new favourite signing on FM12 as he always delivers for me.
CM = Eriksen, i really like this dude and hes quite cheap in the start and on a low contract but he still demands a pretty high salary.
CM = Nainggolan, Supergood as a box to box midfielder as he can attack and defend and is a cheap buy, you could get him for around 8-10mp and he will always get bought by a big club in the second season.
CM = Erick Torres, he gets pretty good after a couple of seasons.
CM = Mateo Kovacic super talented also regarded as the new Modric IRL and will probably be signed by a PL club soon

I like to buy a couple of these as they give you what you need regardless of what club you are. One thing to have in mind is that in FM12 there is alot of quality players often to get transferlisted and you could get them very cheap so i always check transferlisted player from time to time. Di Maria from RM always get transferlisted in the second season and you can pick him up cheap around 15-17mp with a £70k sallary.