Liverpool, 1st season new patch. Who to buy and sell

• Thread starter Thread starter Jason Saville
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K
J

Jason Saville

Starting a new save with Liverpool save. Who should I buy and Sell. Looking to keep Carroll and Suarez up front playing 4-4-2 Downing on the left. Suggestions please.

Liverpool have an overall good squad, although I believe they're lacking on the CM and striker position (although I think a young striker joins at the end of the season). Regarding the midfielders Montolivo and Marchisio were the ones that reinforced my squad. Either of them cost under £15M.
Try to offload Fábio Aurélio and Eccleston maybe. Possibly loan out some younger central defenders, preferably with a loan fee to raise some extra funds or even sell Skrtel as with Coates and Danny Wilson you have quality replacements already.
If you wouldn't play with wingers and two strikers I'd say sell Maxi Rodriguez and/or Kuyt, but given that's not the case it's a tad difficult to sort those players out as they might be needed if your other players get injured.

I normally sign afferlay for the right as he is transfer listed. Sell Maxi, Kuyt to reduce the wage bill and bring in funds along with Skrtl. Where do you use gerrard and lucas if you have Montolivo marchisio. Or do you rotate them. Hows Henderson done for you?

i started a new one with the new patch didnt sell anyone put maxi out on loan and won the league and league cup got deloufu in on loan and lodeiro for 1.6 mill 2nd season sold adam and downing got deloufu in permanantly got adler for free :O so i wouldnt sell anyone just yet

You'll have a quality advanced winger in Raheem Sterling by about 2015. He's only 16 and I have him in 2019 and most of his attributes are 14+

yeah sterling is a very useful player in my 2nd season

do not sell skrtel no joke he is awesome on my one 4 in 6 goals that is gr8 from corners and very strong dont listen do not sell him trust me

Well Skirtl, Doni, Jones, Kuyt and Maxi have gone on the market. Last two mainly to bring the wages down, Skirtl for the funds and the others for the dead wood. Looking at Darwin Quintero, Afferlay and Mcgregor (back up keeper).

A Few goals from corners and strength isnt all i am looking for plus I have agger, kelly, coates, carra and wilson. Pretty well stacked in CB positions.

Back