Reaction score
I'm really struggling for goals at the moment with suarez and carroll only got 5 goals combined and halfway through the season i'm currently 11th after joining mid october taking them out of the relegation zone and in serious need of a striker got 13 million pound available and will look at anybody.

Thanks

I know they will cost a bit more then 13 mil if you can get a bit mroe money or use monthly installments try Cavani or Damiao. Maybe even Erick Torres I think he is pretty cheap and good.

thanks i tried torres has no intention, i got confused since liverpool is a bigger club:L damiao just signed new contract with internacianol and they wll only accept there minimum fee clause which is 35 million, rhodes won't make it into first team, sanogos at man city and jhon pirez has no intention

I recommend Fierro and Erick Torres, absolute beasts, at least one of them is guaranteed to be amazingly good and the other good as well. Both smash in goals on a regular basis across all my saves.

Try negotiate a deal for Seydou Doumbia or even seen if your board will negotiate the deal themselves

Signed him with every intention as a back up (i seem to be unlucky with injuries) ended up 23 goals in 17 apps in the premier league alone

If not Tevez, man city ask for something silly like 51 mill on the transfer list filter but you can sign him for 13-17mill and as im suer you know..hes class lol

i tired interacting with bored 25m doumbia i joined the club in a financial state i sold kuyt for 6.5 million and got an extra 7m for january and adjusted budget to 17.5m and since doing poor in league no body wants to sign so tevez won't join and i bidded 17.5m on damiao 5 times till i got a chance to offer a contract but he kept rejecting but i tried again but it is mega expensive got him now though:) thanks for all suggestions

jordan rhodes is good enough for first team football play as CP put use a poucher or TM with him he will be good honest,

i just finished season 3rd got 30m to spend sold suarez 14m and carroll 7m, got cavani 10M! as he handed in transfer request and seydou doumbia 18m with 10 mill of that being 48 month installments and jesus navas 7.5m and currently wanting a cheapish cam to replace gerrard in a few seasons

If you need a CAM then I would recommend Eriksen only have to bid about 10.5mill (mabee more now you are in season 3) he is the most ungreedy wonderkid on the game always setting up goals and is only 19 (22 now on yours) train up his passing and long shots and he will be the next gerrard.

Neymar if he's still relatively cheap on your save, kid has been doing wonders upfront with aguero for me.

Hulk on right wing, Gotze on left, amazing attack.

Try Raul. He may be old but he's cheap and works amazingly with Suarez.

i put in a bid but he chose aston villa over me:/ but PSG are interested in Lucas and i almost sold him to man city for 24 mill but lucas rejected there wages but i wanna keep him but, i could get a lot of money for him