Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 300

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fernando Torres snatches two late goals as Liverpool renew their title push with a 2-0 win against 10-man Chelsea.

More...

His armband proved he was a red, Torres, Torres....

Game on.

He dresses like a transvestite, Torres, Torres :P

Ah well a draw would have been better but yet again Chelsea were poor against a big team. That awful sending off didn't help though. Gerrard's was worse, and as for Bosingwa, wtf?! Wtf was the linesman and ref playing at not sending him off for that?

Sending off was idiotic. No idea what Dean saw.

Torres header was very nice. Alex was caught sleeping a bit at the front post.

i think the ref and assistant were caught sleeping in regards to the bosingwa incident, "calm down" and when gerrard says sort him out "no, no" muppet

bosingwa will still end up being suspended by FA if they see the game tape. Lampards sending off was the stupidest call i seen in my life, it ruined the game. Also Benitez is another ****** because he shouldve brought on Babel when Lamps got the red card..not at the end of the game. Benitez is dumb for doing that.

My missus is a Chelsea fan. She's not a happy bunny tonight. :D

I'll take the sending off for compensation for fat frank stamping on alonso's ankle not that long ago... was a bit harsh though in honesty.

That match at Old Trafford is building up to have even more spice than normal...

Ridiculous,Lampard gets a red for a fair tackle,Bosingwa puts his studs into a players spine and gets nothing.Referee's in this country are a joke.

What kind red card was that? BS imo.. chelsea was 2nd best all but still dont deserve to play 1 man down for no reason!

Back