AlexanderFM

Reaction score
Im about to start my second season with Liverpool, but i didnt realy find the right tactic in the first season.
I would prefer it was 4-2-3-1 so i can use Coutinho in his fav position
My team
Mignolet
RB: Johnson/kelly - CB: Sakho,Agger,Alvarez balanta, - LB: Enrique/ Ben Davies
Cm:Dzemalili,Gerrard,herrera,Behrami,Lucas romero,Sergi roberto (to many i know)
Lw: Griezman,Coutinho Cam: Loidero,Coutinho - RW: Sturridge/Sterling (looking for one)
ST: Rondon/Borini/Sturridge

Btw i know it was stupid to sell Suarez and Lucas I just got tempted by the big money offers for them!

Sorry for bad english :)

Try a 4-3-3. In my sixth season with Liverpool, retrained Coutinho to play CM, and is now a natural there. I play 4 defenders, normal. 3 CMs - 1 DLP - defend in the middle with an AP - support either side. i play a false nine and 2 advanced playmakers on the wing (in STL and STR position, not AMR or STCR) Won the CL, 2 PL and 2 FA Cup overall.

Could try a 4-1-2-1-2 considering how many CM's you have, In my 4th season with Liverpool and its usually my backup tactic when my wingers get injured or not performing. I would recommended high tempo and having your full backs on attack to provide width. Be aware of the counter attack.