Liverpool 2nd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter nicholls
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

nicholls

Reaction score
Just finished fist season with Liverpool. Came 2nd in Prem, 3 points behind Chelsea thanks to a bad run in as was leading it for most of season. Won the Champions League which has done my reputation the world of good.

1st season signings were Veloso, and Fleck season start and then Nigerian winger/fc Obasi in January.

End of season I have sold Benayoun for £10, Plessis for £3.5, and Voronin for £4.

Have around £40m left for signings, having already brought in Hulk as back up for Torres.

I'm looking for a left winger and a right back. Put in bid of £18m for Ashley Young but rejected and Van Persie, but rejected also. Any advice on how much might be able to get these players for? Any suggestions as to other left wingers?

Also any suiggestions for the right back? Would like Glen Johnson but Aston Villa bought him last season and now has £11m plus price tag. Have made bid for Santon up to £8m but this is rejected.

Ribery for around 25 million he will sign for about 110k per week at least thats what he signed for my liverpool team at, and he is a God there, the man can do anything

barnetta is quite good for my arsenal team on the wing

for right back srna, sagna, maicon, de silvestri
for lw david silva, guardado, zhirkov

ben arfa is good on the wing, and can cover on left or centre if you need it.
right back i'd be tempted to have a look at micah richards, pricey, im sure, but he's solid.

RB]

sagna
micah richards
santon
(sp) mihalovic

LM]

sneijder
rodney sneijer comes good if u wanna wait
david silva
messi
nani is pretty good after a couple of seasons
thierry henry