tom7098

Reaction score
Im Liverpool in my second season, and im not to sure what to do with my squad. can you recommend who to sell & who to buy.

GKS - Pepe Reina, Brad Jones, Charles Itandje.

Defenders - Gonzola Jara, Jamie Carragher, Glen Johnson, Danny Wilson, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Raul Albiol, Paul Konchesky, Charles N'Zogbia.

Midfielders - Christian Poulsen, Kevin, Lucas, Steven Gerrard, Raul Merieles, Thiago (Spain under 21, not the other one), Milan Jonvanovic, Sergi Roberto.

Strikers - Marko Marin, Fernando Torres, Andy Carrol, David N'Gog

Any Recomendations would be welcome, & if you need to know anything else about the squad just ask :).
Thanks.

Get rid of jovanovic, N'gog and one of your keepers. Try and invest in either moussa sissoko or M'vila both very good dm alot better than raul merieles. Also look at getting paulo henrique, and either bryan ruiz/neymar. Thats what i have done and i'm currently second and in the champions league in my second season with them

Buy Arturo Vidal, im in my 5th season with liverpool and he's the best player in my team, playing in a holding midfield position. He is actually beastly. For me anyway

Sell that guy you have up front, Ive never heard of him, heard he's spanish though ;)

On a serious note, I'd try and bring a winger like Hazard in, then a decent DM like mentioned Vidal or maybe even Jack Wilshere :)

Vase - it didnt have the update when i started & cheers rowan :)

Back