tom7098

Reaction score
Im Liverpool in my second season, and im not to sure what to do with my squad. can you recommend who to sell & who to buy.

GKS - Pepe Reina, Brad Jones, Charles Itandje.

Defenders - Gonzola Jara, Jamie Carragher, Glen Johnson, Danny Wilson, Daniel Agger, Martin Skrtel, Raul Albiol, Paul Konchesky, Charles N'Zogbia.

Midfielders - Christian Poulsen, Kevin, Lucas, Steven Gerrard, Raul Merieles, Thiago (Spain under 21, not the other one), Milan Jonvanovic, Sergi Roberto.

Strikers - Marko Marin, Fernando Torres, Andy Carrol, David N'Gog

Any Recomendations would be welcome, & if you need to know anything else about the squad just ask :).
Thanks.

Came 4th last year in the premiership, only 3rd this year half way through and got knocked out by norwich in the fa cup :| & its 15 million

SELL:
Charles Itandje (don't know why you still have him. I just release him.)
Paul Konchesky
Christian Poulsen
Milan Jovanovic
David Ngog
I'd also possibly sell Skrtel.

Try and raise about 20 million from them and use it.

Part of me says sell Torres, part of me says keep him.

So, budget without Torres - £35m - With Torres sold - £70m

BUY
Moussa Sissoko - Toulouse - CM (Can be negotiated to about £10m, if you are lucky)
Fabio Coentrao - Benfica - LB (I got him for £7m)
Gary Cahill - Bolton - CB - (I got him for £8m)
Diego Capel - Sevilla - LW (I got £7m + Poulsen)

If you sell Torres, I would say go for either Ezequel Lavezzi - Napoli OR try and prise Giampaolo Pazzini (will be easier if he is at Sampdoria)

Last edited:
Get Rid Of Itandje,Konchesy,Jovanovic,Poulsen& N'Gog And Buy Rossi Poli/M'Vila Contreao Or Flipe From Atletico,Jorge Valdiva And Maybe A Solid CB Cahil Maybe

what formation do you use I'm guessing one with no wingers cause you have very few
Sell your deadwood like:
Itandje
konchesky
Poulsen
Jovanovic
Ngog
Agger or Skrtel for good money

then Buy:
LB- like others have said Coentroa is your best bet
CB- Shawcross, Dann, or Cahill are are good young English cb's
ST-Kadlec

Back