padster

Reaction score
It has taken a while but at least I have a tactic that not only gets results but is actually good to watch.

This tactic has been tweaked since my first post. I felt I needed more possession and shots on target ratio. For the 16 or so games I have played this tactic I have lost once away to Porto. Corners, however are still rubbish and if anyone had has any success it would be appreciated if you share your knowledge.

What I have noticed about this tactic is that the CD or DMC always manage to get back to block or tackle. If you can tweak it further let me know. This tactic reminds of a tactic I used around 1994 on the old Championship Manager Series.

Enjoy I hope it helps

Looks interesting and different the basis tactics I keep seeing now, is there any more screenies you could do? Like top goal scorers, average ratings? Place in tables? Thanks if so! Will give a try!

A few screenshots

As promised - have been using this tactic since match 11 in the league - lost once (had 60% possession, just couldn't hit the target)

Nice. Tweak anything for big games or pretty much plug 'n play?

As promised - have been using this tactic since match 11 in the league - lost once (had 60% possession, just couldn't hit the target)

Nice. Tweak anything for big games

o.png

Tweak anything

No don't tweak anything - just plug and play

However, tactic still needs tested over the long time. I don't think it is the finished article and maybe Chelsea's style of play might cause problems.