ArturoDomini

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to share my tactic that I aimed to reflect the style of Klopp's Reds. I think it went quite well, so I want you guys to also test it.

I am not too good at explaining tactics, so below I present you the aspects that are in my opinion crucial:

1. Decent deep lying playmaker - here I deployed Thiago (my only addition to the squad) as he is a great passer and can control the ball well. Those are important skills as he is often supplying long balls for quick inside forwards and retains the ball when necessary.

2. Deep lying forward should be comfortable in that position, being able to distribute the ball quickly.

3. Full backs should be able to center the ball well.

4. Positive mood - attacking would be too open.

Below I present you some pics of results.

Let me know what you think!

PS. I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE TACTIC. HERE YOU HAVE IT NOW :)

LFC1.jpg

LFC2.jpg

LFC3.jpg

Attachments

• LFC.fmf
    42.1 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
hello i will try with Salzburg on FM21.. You use OI ?

i'm not conviced by the tactic ...
I'm in 2034 with Manchester Utd, winning everything each year with the best players of the game...
Just won the Premier League with this tactic !
Not won : FA cup, Carabao cup, Champion's league, Community shield or Euro Super Cup :(

This is poor for me compare to Lisa's tactics ... Sorry for this !

i'm not conviced by the tactic ...
I'm in 2034 with Manchester Utd, winning everything each year with the best players of the game...
Just won the Premier League with this tactic !
Not won : FA cup, Carabao cup, Champion's league, Community shield or Euro Super Cup :(

This is poor for me compare to Lisa's tactics ... Sorry for this !

Hi mate,

no problem. I was curious if it was useful for other teams than Liverpool and now Inter (which, in fact, is also going quite well).

Did you set your team's mentality to positive? The tactic was saved with offensive and I figured out it made huge difference.

Artur

Nope, i let the tactic as i downloaded it ;)
In Premier League, this was very good : no loss and only 3 draw. Best defence (18 again) and best attack (104 for).
But in the cups ... I loss because i didn't scored enough (0-0 lost in penalties, 0-1 on both match in CL, ...)... My stricker and wingers are more than 190 CA ... and they score 80 goals in Lisa's Spider, but only 40 here ... :(

Ok, I changed the mentality to POSITIVE as I think it makes the difference.