• Thread starter Thread starter kopite15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

kopite15

Reaction score
OUT GOES RODGERS

IN COMES KAVANAGH
Today the Liverpool board has announced that Brendan Rodgers has been sacked.They have introduced a new face to Liverpool and football.David Kavanagh the Irish man said he was delighted to be given the opportunity to manage such a great club and the club he supported as a boy.He also announced he would get rid of anyone he considered to be deadwood. His aims are meant are to qualify for continental football( Europa League ).He also confirmed he was given a small budget and admitted that in order to sign players he must get rid of some players.The staff also must be cautious with Kavanagh as he will be bringing in his own staff in the coming days

I intend to post more shots in the third person but here are my tactics
View attachment 309228 any improvements or help

I am thinking of buying Zaha or wellington nem and will also be getting Scott Sinclair
on loan

Not sure whether to show u my friendlies so u can deciede

I would say to play Borini he is much better in the game than he is in real life just like Giroud.

Kavanagh's First Game

Kavanagh's First Game's

View attachment 309245
New Liverpool manager David Kavanagh's first game did not start well.It was a Europa League qualifier against AGF. Liverpool were lucky to get a draw against a very resilient AGF side. Liverpool had a good chance on 8 minutes when a great Assaidi dribble was magnificently turned away by Arneson.AGF had a corner on 35 minutes and it was converted with a free header by tondor. On the 56 minute from a great flowing move Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard rattled the crossbar from 35 yards out. Liverpool finally equalized on the 91 minute. With a great cross from Nuri Sahin, Jose Enrique at the far post unmarked got a vital away goal. The new Liverpool manager said that if they were drawing against such sides like that much improvement is needed

DONI OUT
ZAHA IN
Today Liverpool boss David Kavanagh has announced that Doni has left Liverpool to join Italian side Palermo. Palermo offered Liverpool 600k up front and 1.4 million over 48 months
In good news Liverpool have signed Crystal Palace striker Wilfred Zaha for 6.5 million. The Crystal Palace striker said he was delighted to be able to come to a club with so much history and was relishing to play in the famous Red kit

Kavanagh finally Wins

KAVANAGH FINALLY WINS
View attachment 309299
In Liverpool's second game against AGF Liverpool made sure they would stay in the Europa League. Kavanagh's Boys have won their first game under him in a comfortable style. They won by 2 goals to nil with Sterling scoring a lovely goal which started in his own half and dribbled it to the edge of the AGF and placed a lovely shot to the bottom right corner. Then Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard completed Liverpool's victory by scoring a great header into the bottom right corner again

Liverpool Sign Sinclair

LIVERPOOL SIGN SINCLAIR

View attachment 309304
Liverpool today have announced they have signed Scott Sinclair on Loan. Liverpool must pay 375k monthly and 100% of Sinclair's wages.

lol good luck, thats all i am saying, its a hard club to manage, as i am doing so myself :p

Kavanagh's First Derby

KAVANAGH'S FIRST DERBY

View attachment 309332
Liverpool manager David Kavanagh couldn't of wished for a better start in his First Merseyside Derby. His Liverpool side recorded a comfortable victory against Everton. On the 6 minute defender Daniel Agger gave Liverpool a great start from a corner. In the 51 minute Gerrard showed great craft and vision by creating a amazing goal finished by Downing. Recent reports have linked him with a move out of Anfield but with that performance he may very well be staying. Then Liverpool striker Luis Suarez finished the game with a penalty right down the middle

KAVANAGH'S EUROPA GAME

View attachment 309345
Today Liverpool will be frustrated with themselves after them not being able to get a precious away goal. It was a poor game in truth with only a minority of chances for each side. Loanee Scott Sinclair had a good chance to get a goal from a solo dribble but he just couldn't find the net. The Liverpool manager said he was disappointed not to get the away goal but stated his team would win at Anfield.

KAVANAGH WINS AGAIN

View attachment 309347
Liverpool yet again recorded another victory but this time against West Ham. Liverpool got off to a great start with Daniel Agger scoring on 6 minutes. Liverpool were awarded a penalty on 18 minutes but skipper Steven Gerrard missed. Then another Liverpool defender added to the score line, Jamie Carragher. The Liverpool manager said he was pleased with the result but would prefer his strikers to start scoring. Also he confirmed Glen Johnson would be out for 2-3 Months

Last edited:
New Signing

KAVANAGH'S NEW SIGNING

View attachment 309353
Today Liverpool FC announced that on Transfer Deadline Day they have signed ex Shakhtar player Douglas Costa. Kavanagh announced he was delighted to bring Douglas to the club. The initial transfer fee is rumored to be around 6.75 million with add on's adding up to 8.75 million

Last edited:
Back