JakeG984

Reaction score
liverpool 1st season
atm i have carroll, suarez, podolski, van nistelrooy, ngog as my strikers and only podolski and suarez seem to score so looking for someone better to go upfront
i also have carragher, agger, skrtel as my cb and looking for a replacment for carragher for when i give him a coaching role i was thinking of hummels, sakho

so does anyone have any suggestions who else could fill in these spaces

Ruud van Nistelrooy should be played as a Deep Lying FOrward, he hasn't got the speed he used to have...

as for CB:
Hummels, Sakho, Howedes, Mbia, Mario Fernandes (from Gremio), Subotic...

IMO you don't need another striker, but sell N'Gog to get some extra cash to buy a better CB...

I'd go for Sakho he is class a great Goal scoring CB aswell well thats if you have a decent corner taker + for ST i'd buy cavani everyday of the week !!! sell Nistlerooy and N'Gog

thanks for the advice dont really want to sell van nistelrooy though would prefer him to become a attacking coach but might buy cavani and sakho though

Lugano is an incredibly cheap option at centre back and was on the premier league team of the year for me at arsenal, also christian benitez is a pretty good choice at striker, also really cheap

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Adil Rami is also a dominant CB if he hasnt gone to chelsea like he always does in my games

Back