Liverpool chief wants quick sale

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 576

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton is hopeful the club can be sold before the close of the transfer window on 31 August.

More...

he can say he wants it done, but it aint gonna happen if you value the club at a ridiculous price. hope it does happen though

Last edited:
Comment made by someone else on a different site which just sums this up....

Spade in the ground within 60 days (Gillett)

Big summer for transfers 2010 (Hicks)

Investment by April 2010 (Purslow)

We want to keep Rafa (Broughton)

Apparently there has been no price set by the owners, at least, so it could be quite low. Honestly, I'm not sure if administration wouldn't be bad, yeah we'd be docked 10 points, but the value of the club would drop loads. But at least Liverpool was brought up in the house of commons, basically calling the Americans tools

Comment made by someone else on a different site which just sums this up....

Spade in the ground within 60 days (Gillett)

Big summer for transfers 2010 (Hicks)

Investment by April 2010 (Purslow)

We want to keep Rafa (Broughton)
i've got no love for liverpool, but you dont deserve this ****

****, they want to sell, but only at an insane price? Didn't they initially set a price tag between 600m-800m? That was quite ridiculous considering the huge debt.

****, they want to sell, but only at an insane price? Didn't they initially set a price tag between 600m-800m? That was quite ridiculous considering the huge debt.

Nope, Broughton said that they've not yet put a price on Liverpool, which is ******* stupid if you want to sell it :'(

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

£1 pound i buy them here you go done deal.

The Americans would propbably kill you to get that £1

Back