• Thread starter Thread starter rizzal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzal

Reaction score
right ive just started liverpool and im playing with 2 players in the hole mascherano as defensive midfielder set to defend and other position in deep lying playmaker but im looking for someone other than lucas to play there, any ideas would be much appreciated thank

oh and obviously with liverpool i dont have a lot of coin cheers

play gerrard there as he plays well but still attacks. i use a similar formation and have bought pato to play just behind torres upfront. i sold riera and babel aswell to free up some extra cash and bought srna as a right back.

Well you have to be more specific with how much your budget is, and i disagree of wasting gerrard there.And its highly unlikely that you can buy pato of anything short of 30million. Babel is a pretty good prospect but i agree with selling riera.

If you want a defensive playmaker i suggest you try your very best to get players like Veloso or Hamsik, i would sell ngog too.

well start with 2.6mil sold degan for 3.7 dossena for 4.8 thts it for far so so around 11 give of take, i wont sell riera and babel cause i play with a wide left player so need them, i wont put gerrard back there to valuable behind torres

Jack Rodwell - Everton <) hahaah, no seriously he is good!
Arouca - Fluminese?
Bayal Sall - St ettiene
Yohan Cabaye, Stephen Mbia, Patrick Viera, Simon Rolfes, Lars Bednar, Gattuso, Sandro Silva, Aliya Yussuf (Moscow)

just sell lucas and get moutinho he is great with mascherano i got him on my liverpool save on first season... also buy nistelrooy he shud be cheap and wud make a good backup for injury prone torres for atleast a season or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back